MENU

Freitag, Februar 11, 2011

Scrapbooking: Stars




I really wanted to use a light background for this Cam Underfoot pic. But somehow that looked a bit strange and I used a black one again ... I like the look of this layout but the next one definitely needs to be lighter and more colourful ... cmon, it´s nearly springtime ;D
While I was scrapping I had this catchy song "dream a little dream of me" in my head so I used the text for my theme and journaling;)
Then Ren-Yi gave me a hint that some of you might not be familiar to our German recycling system which was the theme of my last Cam Underfoot layout (click here to see). The green, brown and white thingy you see on that pic is for glass bottles.




Material:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Design Papier: October Afternoon Campfire
Tortendeckchen
Metallsterne
Pergamentpapier
Rub-On: Glitz Design
Copic Marker und weißer Gel Pen zum Doodlen und Journaling
Garn: Divine Twine, Sew easy
Tag: ausgestanzt aus einem braunen Briefumschlag 
Aufkleber: The Girl´s Paperie