MENU

Donnerstag, März 03, 2011

"bunnies" for Pink Cat Studio Guest Design Call



Since I started using digital stamps, the images of Pink Cat Studio are one of my favourites. I was really thrilled when I saw that Melissa is having a guest designer call on her blog atm. I do not have a favourite image, but these bunnies look so happy and fun-loving, that is why I am applying for her Guest Designer spot with this card. Sadly you can not see all the sparkle on the card, but the second pic might give you an idea of it ;) Beneath you can see some other creations I made using Pink Cat Studio digital stamps.

Kommentare :

  1. Die karte ist sehr schön geworden, ich mag die Hoppelhäschen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Totally amazing cards Janna. The background on the bunny card is stunning - you must tell me how you did it! Good luck with the GD entry. Hugs Denise xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @Denise here is how I did the background:

    I mixed Gesso and Gold Glitter Acrylic Paint and added it to a Stampin Around Background Stamp. Then I chose 2 Tim Holtz stamps, put acrylic paint on it and stamped it on the dried white acrylic paint. In the end I added Stickles for some more glitter - tada that´s it :D

    Hugs, Janna

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wow, was für eine coole karte!... fantastisch!!!

    btw, love all your cards :)

    liebe grüße
    nadine

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great cards and they bunny one is my favorite. Hope you are doing well, have a happy weekend, Hugs, Kim

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love your bouncing bunnies and that painted background is amazing! I love the recap of your wonderful PCS projects. Best of luck, Janna!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi Janna :)
    Wow you did it agin i just love your card it is so cool and the bunnies are so cute
    Hugs Katrine

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Your cards always have an unusual touch and I love that. Your bouncing bunnies are fab - what a great background! I just want to touch it! Good luck with going for the DT post. Vx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Eine tolle witzige Karte. Gefällt mir.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes WE und Lg Anett

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. OH! Your bunnies are just too cute!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für Deine Nachricht!
Bitte beachte, dass Werbung und Beiträge, die gegen gängige Umgangsformen verstoßen, von mir gelöscht werden.