MENU

Donnerstag, März 17, 2011

"sweet gnomes" for Pink Cat Studio Release

Do you remember this post?!  Yay! As you can see the very talented Melissa from Pink Cat Studio asked me to guestdesign for her using these super cute gnomes! From today on you can purchase them at her shop, make sure to have a look at her other images as well! Now, let´s see what I came up with ;-)  
I started by adding acrylic paint to the cardstock. After some time I realized that I had put the back of the card accidently on the wet acrylic paint that was still on my working desk ... d´oh! Then I thought it might look nice if I just add more paint to the backsite (and I honestly love how it turned out!). To make it look a bit more romantic I added some stamps and in the close up you can see that I even added RubOns to the image. 
I am not the only one guestdesigning for PCS today: check out Cheryl´s site as well, she has some really lovely things on her blog!

Kommentare :

  1. Wow, ich hab´s ja gar nicht mit "niedlich", aber wie du damit umgehst: Genial, die Karte ist einfach oberklasse! Danke
    LG samsch

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Janna this is gorgeous and that image is so cute. Love the added rub-ons. Hugs Denise xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Just love the image it is so cute :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is exquisite, Janna! I LOVE your artsy take on this image. The paint and rub-ons look amazing!! Thanks for joining the Pink Cat Studio team this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Janna, this is really gorgeous! I love the monochrome look. It is so elegant.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. this is simply gorgeous janna, love it
    hugs
    Miranda

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. oh wow, i understand it why she wants YOU in her design team.
    This is absolutley GORGEOS!
    Greetz Patricia

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Your card is so lovely Janna! Thanks so much for being our guest designer!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Love this! The white on kraft is super!! Wonderful CAS design :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für Deine Nachricht!
Bitte beachte, dass Werbung und Beiträge, die gegen gängige Umgangsformen verstoßen, von mir gelöscht werden.