MENU

Montag, April 25, 2011

Cam Underfoot: 25.04.2011

We have been enjoying the sun this weekend :) Always nice to have some days off, relaxing, meeting friends, lying in the garden ... as you can see even Mister Sindri loves lying in the sun ;-) Have a lovely day and make sure to check out some more Cam Underfoot pictures :-) And yes, this week it´s more like a "knee underfoot" haha :-)

Oh and btw: I found this great post from Maria about being a no reply blogger. As this happens to me quite  a lot of times I thought I´d share it with you today ... thanks Maria ;-)

Have you ever wanted to contact someone who has left a lovely comment on your blog, or respond to a question left in your comments!  I have, many times, but have no way to contact some of you!

Many bloggers have their blog comments emailed to them so they don't miss any.   But if you don't have your profile set to show your email...you are a no-reply blogger!

If you are wanting to change yours, here's how!
  1. In Blogger.com, click on Dashboard
  2. Select Edit Profile
  3. Check the box for "Show my Email Address"
  4. Save changes.