MENU

Freitag, April 01, 2011

A Day for Daisies ... Challenge #15 "In Stitches" (new release)

Not a secret anymore that one of my favourite digital artists is Tammy from A Day for Daisies.
Her images are so lovely and fragile, just beautiful. Therefore I am super super excited to be guest designing for her this month. The Design Team of ADFD is wonderful, make sure to visit them all: Arielle, CandyJenLee, Lisa, SheryAnn and Vera!
Let´s have a look at the new release from ADFD "Spring is here":


Awesome :-) I was allowed to play with the "Easter Load" and "California Easter" images for challenge #15 "In Stitches":
Challenge # 15 / Date: April 1st -April 14th / Theme: "In Stitches"
Here's a chance to dust off that old sewing needle and show us your skill. Add stitches to your creation. For those who don't own a needle (or care to dust it off) I have seen some pretty impressive hand drawn stitches, and let's not forget about fantastic rub-ons!
So much fun! I created a background using Kraft Cardstock, stamps, RubOns and acrylic paint. Stitches are handdrawn (sewing machine is seeing a doctor atm ... ) :-)


This is inside (sorry for the not so sharp pic ;-):

So you´d better get your sewing machine / RubOns / marker out and hop over to ADFD challenge blog to see more great inspiration! Have fun :-)

Kommentare :

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL, Janna! So many fantastic details! And that image is absolutely scrumptious! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love during our Wplus9 April Release! I really appreciate it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very loveley!!!
    Also the stamp is beautiful.
    Greetz Patricia

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. das ist mal wieder eine wunderschöne karte, janna - wie für den frühling geschaffen!
    danke fürs gucken-lassen!!
    lg dagmar

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Janna this is just stunning - I love how you created the background and your coloring of the image is absolute perfection! Thank you for dropping by my blog. My mom (and grandmother and great aunt!) embroider too and I wanted to be in their club ;) So nice to have this chance to meet you and to see your wonderful creativity!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a wonderful creation.. I just love those images.. Hope you are enjoying your weekend..

    Hugs, Linda

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi Janna, what a wonderful card! Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Gorgeous Janna! Love the script paper in the bg!Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for leaving some love on my blog this morning -your visit meant a lot to me!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. That is stunning! Love the coloring, the color choices - just everything! ADFD couldn't have selected a better guest! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Breathtakinging beatiful! your coloring is amazing! WOW! Thank you for introducing me to a digi designer!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Gorgeous!! I love the colours here, mostly kraft I know. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für Deine Nachricht!
Bitte beachte, dass Werbung und Beiträge, die gegen gängige Umgangsformen verstoßen, von mir gelöscht werden.