MENU

Freitag, April 29, 2011

A Day for Daisies ... My Mother (new release & challenge)

Today A Day for Daisies releases a new lovely collection of digital images called My Mother/ My Baby. The image I used for creating this card is called "look what I brought you". Perfect for mother´s day, isnt it?
Here you can see all images from today´s release:
Make sure to not miss ADFD Challenge #17 
(April 29th-May 12th) Theme: "Oh Baby"
Everyone loves a baby so let's get sentimental together.  Show us your best baby design including a sentiment that melts your (and everyones elses) heart!

Furthermore I am delighted to announce that I became a Desgin Team Member for A Day for Daisies. Most of you know that I am a huge fan of Tammy´s art since the first time I saw her images :)
I am entering this card into CCCB #54 "Mother may I?"

Kommentare :

  1. lovely card, Janna...great background.
    hugs Felicitas

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great card Janna - love the 'kraft' colour base card and it looks really effective with the die cuts and just that little bit of colour on the image - fantastic and classy as always!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is such a beautiful card ... I love the background stamping(?) and the felt ... and such a lovely image ... thank you for sharing with us at CCCB ... congrats on your DT spot too

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful Janna - love the stamping and the kraft paper behind the image! So striking! Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Congratulations on your DT position at ADFD! I LOOOOve your card here, so beautiful and vintage looking. I have become a follower. :-)
    ps) I have some "no strings attached" blog candy on my blog if you'd like to check it out. There will be multiple winners and its open til May 13th.
    Congrats again! You totally deserve it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is so sweet!! I love CAS look, gorgeous.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Und wieder ein super Hintergrund!

    Ein schönes Wochenende
    Ines

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This is such a sweet card!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Beautiful Janna! I'm getting emotional looking at your card. Love your coloring!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. You amaze me every time. This is truly gorgeous.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. My goodness this are glorious images, love them and love the way you used them in your card!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Your card is wonderful.. Love that image. So glad to see you playing along with us at CCCB!

    Hugs, Linda

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I just love these sweet images!!! (= I think I need to get some! (=

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. This is so fab! LOVE that image! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB this week!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für Deine Nachricht!
Bitte beachte, dass Werbung und Beiträge, die gegen gängige Umgangsformen verstoßen, von mir gelöscht werden.