MENU

Montag, Mai 23, 2011

Cam Underfoot 23.05.2011

Although I try to change my cam underfoot motives weekly, I just had to share another dog photo with you today :) To the left you can see Dino, Sindri is on the right (he is kind of fresbee-obsessed ... ). You will rarely find them cuddling like that so I took the chance and made some pics of this scene (maybe I can use them to blackmail Sindri some day... haha).

The last week was quite busy (here and in real life), I have been creating stuff for the second round of the Kaisercraft DT Call this weekend as well, so this week I am going to slow down a bit ;)

If you participated in the Stampavie and Eclectic Paperie Blog Hop, make sure to check out winner´s post today (click here to get to the EP blog).

As it seems there will be no Creativity Unites post in May, somehow everyone is busy this month :) But I got an interview with a very inspiring woman for you in June .. not telling who it is yet ;)

Last but not least I would like to thank gorgeous Queen Kat for featuring me on her blog :) Thanks Kat, you rock!

Have a great start into the new week, everyone!!