MENU

Freitag, Mai 06, 2011

A day for Daisies .. snow-white and rose-red {new release}

Hey guys! Today A day for Daisies is releasing a firework of loveliness :) I always liked fairy tales by the Grimm Brothers. King Thrushbeard is still my favourite one as it encourages people to love others because of who they are, not what they possess. But the ADFD images are about someone else: snow-white and rose-red.
For the background I used RubOns, stamps and my doodling pen :) So .. what should I say? These images are really fabulous, please have a look by yourself (click to enlarge):
Make sure to not miss ADFD Challenge #17 
(April 29th-May 12th) Theme: "Oh Baby"
Everyone loves a baby so let's get sentimental together.  Show us your best baby design including a sentiment that melts your (and everyones elses) heart!

------------------------------------------------------
One more thing ...
I would like to thank everyone for crossing their fingers when I applied to the Kaisercraft Design Team call (here you can find my application post). As it seems it helped as I got into the top 25 who will be eligible for round 2 :) I am over the moon :) Thanks for your support (this includes my friends and family as well!) and thanks Kaisercraft for giving us passionate crafters the chance to be working with your products. Good luck to the other 24 ladies!


PS: Kaisercraft can also be purchased at the Scrapbook Werkstatt

Kommentare :

  1. O wow it's realey soooooooooooooooo beautyful!!!!!!!!!!!
    And what a loveley stamps. I love this style so much of you!!!!! Jus not to much but so perfect.
    You now less is more haha.
    You to a very sunny weekend.
    Greetz Patricia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sehr sehr schön!
    Dir auch ein schönes Wochenende!
    LG Julie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Those gals look amazing.. Your card is beautiful.. Hope you have a happy weekend my friend..

    Hugs, Linda

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das ist ja nett. Schneeweißchen und Rosenrot hab ich noch nicht auf meiner Liste.
    Ich arbeite auch gerade an Märchenbildern.
    Fairy tale canvas.

    Schönes Wochenende

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Freu' mich sehr für Dich, dass Du bei Kaisercraft in die engere Auswahl gekommen bist.
    Sollte mir meine Daumen vergolden lassen :-)

    Viele Grüße und schönes WE
    Ines

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Fabulous card, Janna! Just love your style....

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is stunning, Janna! Gorgeous in every way. Except when I'm crafting, I'll continue to have my fingers crossed for you in the second round! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I always loved these fairy tales too. I adore your design Janna - the background is a wonderful foil for the beautiful focal image and I like the way that's tucked into the corner flap.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Janna, I love how you use 'A Day for Daisies' digis! This is really beautiful. My eyes keep going around and around the card to admire all the little details. BTW, did you know that CARDS Magazine is having a Doodling call for their Nov 2011 issue? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Janna, great card!
    It reminds me of the fairytales in my childhood. great memories of my sister and me *dream away*
    thank your for sharing and reminding!
    xo Felicitas

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Your card is Beautiful!! Love all the little details!
    Congrats on making it to the next round!! (=

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. wow... sehr schön! wünsch dir noch einen schönen Sonntag Manu

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Oh this card is so pretty! Congrats on making it to the 2nd round!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für Deine Nachricht!
Bitte beachte, dass Werbung und Beiträge, die gegen gängige Umgangsformen verstoßen, von mir gelöscht werden.